INSTOCK - WHOLESALE ONLY
- Clamshells are tree-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a waste by-product of the sugar refining industry that would otherwise be burned.
- They are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- The range consists of a variety of sizes with a mixture of single, two and three compartments for many meal types.
White 2 Compartment Rectangle Biocane Clamshell Takeaway Container