INSTOCK - WHOLESALE ONLY
Tree-free clamshells are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Certified home compostable and carbon neutral.
White Square Biocane Clamshell Takeaway Containers
- Clamshells are tree-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a waste by-product of the sugar refining industry that would otherwise be burned
- They are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- The range consists of a variety of sizes with a mixture of single, two and three compartments for many meal types. We also have a individual 9" pizza slice clamshell.
- LARGE - 23x23x8cm/9x9x3"
- MEDIUM - 20x22x9cm/7.8x8x3"
- SMALL - 15x15x8cm/6x6"